Tele-seminars are 1-hour seminars offered over the phone via conference call. Accessible by anyone with a phone, these seminars enable participants to gain valuable skills and insights through a highly interactive, stimulating, and convenient conference call. Tele-seminars are typically scheduled at the lunch hour.
“In the Zone: Moving from Stress to Focus” (Tele-seminar)
While all of us face challenges every day, sometimes really big challenges can cause us so much stress we can lose focus and productivity. Right when we would like to be “in the zone”, working at peak performance, we can sometimes feel overwhelmed and spin our wheels. For us personally, this might happen when we are experiencing a crushing workload, financial pressures, or a troubled relationship. Organizationally, it might occur with constantly changing technologies, scarce resources, or poor teamwork. As citizens, it might occur when we are addressing huge national or international issues.
What if there were another way?
This one-hour tele-seminar will introduce participants to a simple but powerful conceptual model that can be used anytime, anywhere, in order to increase one’s effectiveness while decreasing stress. On this interactive call participants will:
- gain practice in recognizing what you can control and what you can’t;
- learn where you are most powerful and how to leverage that power;
- examine how your beliefs and assumptions frame whether you see something as good or bad, possible or impossible;
- choose the perspective on your topic that serves the situation best;
- commit to taking a powerful step toward being more effective with your issue.
- learn how this model may also be used with a team to address a team challenge.
“Resolving Conflict and Creating Positive Change” (Tele-seminar)
This 1-hour tele-seminar includes 6 activities where participants reflect, engage and deepen their learning about what contributes to conflict and its resolution, as well as how to live more harmoniously with everyone in their lives.
Participants will learn:
- How we define conflict, and what key elements are at play in all conflict;
- How our limiting beliefs can perpetuate conflict in our lives;
- To recognize the potential for disagreements and how to handle them well;
- How our personal behaviors fuel the conflicts we find ourselves in;
- Our preferred method for dealing with conflict;
- A practical tool for creating a better outcome in conflict situations.
- What Successful Leaders Do
- How Coaching Builds Success
- The Coaching Process
- Leadership Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Team and Organizational Coaching
- Organizational Systems Consulting
- Leadership Assessments
- Mastermind Group
- Lunch and Learn Seminars
- Results of Mary’s Coaching
you can get the world's most validated read on your own leadership or your team's leadership.
Free Executive Coaching Consultation
If you are ready to make some dramatic improvements to how you or your organization is working, call or e-mail Mary today for a free, no obligation coaching consultation.
Tel: (203) 389-7343